As a service to our member schools, ADVIS produces the "In Support of Independent Education"
brochure just once a year, placing a total aggregate order. We will be reordering in mid-July and will contact schools about placing orders at that time.
In Support of Independent Education is a brochure produced by ADVIS that makes the case for Annual Giving. It is available in two versions: one for current and prospective parents (particularly useful for parents new to independent schools), and one for alumni (or soon-to-be alumni).
In Support of Independent Education explains independent school financing; i.e. why parents and alumni need to contribute to your annual fund. It includes a list of all ADVIS member schools, and is designed as an educational piece to augment your own annual giving materials, demonstrating that all independent schools count on an annual giving campaign as an integral part of the operating budget. If you are not familiar with these brochures, available to ADVIS members (at our cost) only, you can view them here:
- Include in your admissions package
- Distribute to new parents at your school orientation
- Include with the appeals that open and/or close your campaign
- Include with phonathon training materials
- Give to grandparents on Grandparents Day, or in your follow-up communication
- Enclose in alumni packets for reunions, etc.
- Enclose with a targeted appeal to those with a poor or lapsed giving history
- Enclose with an appeal near the end of the calendar year to make your case when your constituencies are considering year-end contributions
- Use with your final appeal at the end of the school year
The brochures will be shipped directly to you from the printer via UPS. The cost is $25.00 for 100 brochures; please order in batches of 100. After you receive your order from our printer, we will send you an invoice for the number of brochures you order plus the cost of shipping. We will be happy to fax a copy of either brochure to your attention upon your request. Please feel free to email Mary Cardona, ADVIS Office Manager, at email@example.com, or call the ADVIS office with any questions: 610-527-0130.