The Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools, ADVIS, is a regional not-for-profit association that serves over 1,700 administrators and trustees, in over 130 independent schools in eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland, by providing professional development, networking, marketing and advocacy for our schools. ADVIS is affiliated with the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
ADVIS schools continue to expand facilities and to issue RFPs for ongoing goods and services. ADVIS encourages businesses and organizations that would like to provide services to independent schools to become an ADVIS Underwriter.
ADVIS Underwriting is:
- An excellent resource for new business and marketing opportunities for business development
- Recognized, valued, and appreciated by all ADVIS member schools
You can directly market your services to our member schools by:
- Listing your services in the ADVIS Membership & Resource Directory (opportunities start at $500)
- Listing your services in the ADVIS Online Underwriter Directory (opportunities start at $800)
- Helping to underwrite our professional development programs (various levels of support) by:
The ADVIS Membership & Resource Directory is:
- Published each fall and used as a desk-top reference throughout the year
- Provided only to member schools and ADVIS Underwriters
- A valued source of recommended service providers for our membership
- Indexed by business category and listed in an alphabetical table of contents
Although ADVIS does not specifically endorse any company or product, we do recommend to our member schools that they consider ADVIS Underwriters when searching for firms for goods and services.