ADVIS Membership Form
WELCOME! We are delighted to provide this valuable online resource for our member schools. This form is intended to capture all relevant school information as well as contact information for your primary administrators. It is critical that the information entered here is accurate and up-to-date since the information you provide/approve is used in multiple places throughout our website including:
- School Profile Page – viewable by the general public when looking for schools using School Search tool on the ADVIS homepage
- ADVIS Members Only online directory
- ADVIS annual printed directory
- Member mailing lists for ADVIS professional development program invitations and important communications with key administrators
Criteria for membership:
If your school does not meet all four of these criteria, it very well may qualify for affiliate membership, conditional upon approval by ADVIS' Board of Trustees.
be a 501©3 nonprofit;
- be governed by an independent board;
- have a published policy of non-discrimination as to students;
be accredited by the Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools, the New Jersey Association of Independent Schools, the Middle States Association of Schools and
Colleges, or the Association of Independent Maryland Schools (if accredited by another organization, please contact us).